Thursday, July 22, 2010

kueenlionroars!

Hey babes :)

I have a few announcements to make.

Firstly, for those who joined our second pre-order bags batch (17th July 2010), your orders will arrive approximately 4-5 weeks from closing date if there's no delay on supplier's side. We will keep you updated on the status of the items :)

Secondly, I'll be closing The Lion Kueen temporarily starting mid-august 2010 :'( As I have to focus on my studies at the moment. Business will resume as usual by end of this year or early next year :) Thus, do expect a major clearance sale soon! :D

Also, a few of our customers couldn't make it to join our previous pre-order bags batch since I did it in the middle of the month and I understand that some of you still haven't got your payslip yet. I thought the previous batch would be the last one which I'll be doing for the moment but due to overwhelming response, I'll be doing another pre-order again for the bags. More awesome bags will be added too! YAYY! :) Don't miss this one out cuz this will be the last batch for pre-order before I set The Lion Kueen shop on hiatus :'(

p/s : This pre-order will be a quick one! In less than 10 days. So be ready and STAY TUNED ;D

That's all for now. Thank you so much for reading and fret not to e-mail me if you have any further inquiries. I don't bite :)

Regards from the wild,
Kueen Lion ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment