Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CLEARANCE SALE!

Hey sweets! :D

As mentioned earlier, TheLionKueen is going on a temporary hiatus for the moment until end of this year / early next year. That means no more updates for time being. And posting will only be made on Friday of every week. I'm going to miss all of you :'(

On the bright side, all items available are on sale now! Yayy! :)

Promotions? We have them! :D

Get one item from the sale list below + any item from sale site = FREE POSLAJU UPGRADE TO ANYWHERE IN MALAYSIA!

Buy any three items or above from here and sales site = DEDUCT RM5 OFF TOTAL BILL PLUS FREE POSLAJU TO ANYWHERE IN MALAYSIA! :D

No COD provided for all items at this moment. Thanks! :)

Please click the links provided below to be redirected to the original post.

TLK0035 : Airplanes NOW RM40 WITH POS EXPRESS!
TLK0034 : Batosized NOW RM 35 WITH POS EXPRESS!
TLk0033 : Double C Bracelet NOW RM25 WITH POS EXPRESS!
TLK0032 : Cherry Colada NOW RM30 WITH POS EXPRESS!
TLK0030 : Run This Town NOW RM30 WITH POS EXPRESS!
TLK0029 : Wild Child NOW RM25 WITH POS EXPRESS!
TLK0028 : Spade NOW RM30 WITH POS EXPRESS!
TLK0027 : This Is America NOW RM25 WITH POS EXPRESS!

Also, head on over to THE LION KUEEN SALE SITE as there are further random markdowns, and yes its cheaper than before! :P Now is your only opportunity to grab all items at such superduperunbelievablylow prices! :D

Hope you can help us to clear all stocks in hand as fast as possible :P

Lastly, I'd like to thank all of you for your continuous support and trust. Without you guys, I won't be as strong as I am now to handle everything on my own :') I promise I'll be back soon with more awesome updates!

p/s : For those who made orders for the pre-order bags, fret not! I'll keep you updated with the status of the bags and I'll post it out ASAP once they reach me :D

Thank you so much again and I hope to hear from you lovelies soon :)

Do mail us for further queries! :D

Til' then! Goodbye for now :'(


Regards from the wild,
KueenLion ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment